Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- All listings are GST inclusive. TAX receipts can be provided on request.
- Our delivery charge includes the cost of actual postage, packaging/materials and a handling fee.
- We carefully package each item to ensure its safe arrival. Claims of posted items being lost or damaged during delivery will only be accepted if registered post was chosen and paid for.
- Shipping information must be correctly filled out by our customers whenever required during checkout. We take no responsibility for delivery problems resulting from an incorrect or incomplete address.
Payment and Security of your Credit Card Details
- Payments for orders placed on our website are currently only accepted in the form of Direct Bank Deposit, or via Paypal (Including Visa & Mastercard as supported by Paypal).
- Credit Card payments are processed online via Paypal
- To ensure your security, we do not hold any credit card information – this is all done using Paypal’s online payment gateway.
- We do not accept personal cheques
- Bank information for direct deposit payments will only be supplied after an order has been placed. Customers should note that payments made using the direct deposit method can on occasion take up to 2-3 business days to clear, and only after this time will your order be dispatched from our warehouse.
- For international customers, we are able to accept payments via Paypal (Including Visa & Mastercard as supported by Paypal)
- All product images are typical. The product may vary from the images displayed.
- Faulty item claims should be made within 7 days of receipt of your product.
- All faulty item returns must be pre-approved via email.
- All returned products will be thoroughly tested with compatible systems for defects.
- If the item is faulty, we will post a working replacement.
- If a replacement is unavailable, we will fully reimburse the customer.
- If the item is not faulty, it will be sent back at the customer’s expense and no reimbursement will be offered.
- Any claims by customers that such damage was caused during postage (initial or return) will only be considered if the item was sent via an registered service. Express Post does not include such protection.
- Cancellations of any orders made will incur an cancellation fee of 25%.
- Our turbochargers come with a 12 month unlimited KMs warranty on all components supplied. This warranty does not cover failures cased from physical damages, foreign objects or oil related issues.
- The freight cost to and from the customer and any other delivery or unforeseen costs will have to be paid by you/the customer.
- The warranty only covers the product itself when it has been used in proper normal way, and does not cover the engine or other relating devices or equipment damages, personal injuries, labor costs or shipping costs by the product.
- The goods supplied by Hypergear are designed for Race use only and may never be used on the public roads. It is your/the customer(s) responsibility to check with the appropriate local legal governing authorities within your/their country on the use of these products on public roads.